As a Scrum master, do you want to …
change the world from the inside out?
enable the development of meaningful solutions for real people?
make a business run better so it can invest back into the planet?
Well … at Borealis Digital Studio …
… you can do it all. In a cool office, overlooking the runways at Zaventem airport, you’ll be working on digital solutions for Borealis, one of the world’s leading providers of advanced and circular polyolefin solutions, who’s also a European market leader in base chemicals and the mechanical.
Borealis Digital Studio is the place where you …
… collaborate with 6 to 7 cross-functional, highly skilled teams from different maturity levels. You support and tackle their all their challenges that relate to working and interacting. Your work will have a deep impact on the whole of Borealis’ organization – you’ll help us grow as a customer centric organisation.
At Borealis Digital Studio, we’ll trust you with these tasks:
- leading, training, and coaching the organization in its scrum adoption
- planning and advising scrum implementations within the organization
- helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work
- removing barriers between stakeholders and scrum teams
- coaching team members in self-management and cross-functionality
- helping the scrum team focus on creating high-value increments that meet the definition of done
- causing the removal of impediments to the scrum team’s progress
- ensuring that all scrum events take place and are nicely kept within the timebox. On your watch, they are also positive and productive.
- supporting the Product Owner:
- in finding techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- in making the scrum team understand the need for clear and concise product backlog items
- establishing empirical product planning for a complex environment
- in facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
To become part of this exciting club, we expect you to …
- be passionate about digital transformation and experienced in working in and with agile teams
- be able to lead or influence large scale agile transformations
- adapt your coaching style to suit a wide array of learning styles
- demonstrate a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching
- be able to impact structural and interdependent improvements
- foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement
- create a cookbook of organisational agile standards
- build followership within the organisation
- have a presence and experience in the industry.
In return, Borealis Digital Studio offers you …
- the driver’s seat to your own career. We’ll make sure you can continuously learn and grow, with the right tools, budget and support. You’ll work on different projects and in different teams, gain cross-functional experience and broaden your scope
- the control stick to your work-life balance. We set the contours, you do the adjusting. We like happy employees
- a stunning place to work. Our office at Brussels airport comes with world-class architecture and next-generation technology. We’re easily accessible, also by train
- an attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits that match both your background and the skills of a successful digital professional.
Wow. We think we should get in touch. Click the button and apply. Don’t forget to add your name, e-mail, phone number and resume.