As a Proxy Product Owner, do you want to …
change the world from the inside out?
enable the development of meaningful solutions for real people?
make a business run better so it can invest back into the planet?
Well … at Borealis Digital Studio …
… you can do it all. In a cool office, overlooking the runways at Zaventem airport, you’ll be working on digital solutions for Borealis, one of the world’s leading providers of advanced and circular polyolefin solutions, who’s also a European market leader in base chemicals and the mechanical.
Borealis Digital Studio is the place where you …
… work in tandem with our Business Product Owner, as partners in crime in an agile environment. Together, you define what needs to be done to build valuable solutions and offer an incredible customer experience to the users.
At Borealis Digital Studio, we’ll trust you with these tasks:
- functioning as a bridge and facilitator between your team, users and stakeholders
- creating and maintaining the backlog of epics and user stories
- evaluating priorities in respect to the cost-benefit balance
- (co-)creating business cases for products and specific epics
- running the agile show: leading refinement and planning sessions; participating in or leading stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives and product demonstrations
- ensuring solutions continuously meet requirements by working closely with product owners, designers, developers and delivery coaches
To become part of this exciting club, we expect you to …
- have a university/master’s degree in computer science, applied economics, business administration or engineering
- have between 5-8 years of relevant experience
- know how to work in an agile environment
- have experience in collaborating with development teams
- have a customer centric mindset: you know what users need, want and appreciate by building solutions with them
- be able to assess the complexity of solutions and illustrate the business value behind them
- have a drive to improve both business and technical processes
- take responsibility and ownership of the end product
In return, Borealis Digital Studio offers you …
- the driver’s seat to your own career. We’ll make sure you can continuously learn and grow, with the right tools, budget and support. You’ll work on different projects and in different teams, gain cross-functional experience and broaden your scope
- the control stick to your work-life balance. We set the contours, you do the adjusting. We like happy employees
- a stunning place to work. Our office at Brussels airport comes with world-class architecture and next-generation technology. We’re easily accessible, also by train
- an attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits that match both your background and the skills of a successful digital professional.
Wow. We think we should get in touch. Click the button and apply. Don’t forget to add your name, e-mail, phone number and resume.