Do you want to join us in going beyond boundaries and co-create that special user experience with our external and internal customers in mind? In the Borealis Digital Studio, you can be creative, experiment, conquer new ground and develop solutions in high speed and with strong entrepreneurial mind-set in the field of i.e. customer/employee experience design, web applications, AR/VR enabled experiences, leveraging latest technologies.
We are looking for a Proxy Product Owner who will be the partner in crime of a Business Product Owner. You will work as a tandem. Together you will define what needs to be done to build the most valuable solution and offer an incredible customer experience to the users.
It will be your responsibility to:
- Partner with the Business product owner to act as a bridge between the users, stakeholders and the team
- Create and maintain the backlog of epics and userstories
- Evaluate priorities in respect to cost-benefit balance
- (Co-)create business cases for products and specific epics.
- Work in an Agile environment; leading refinement and planning sessions, participate (and/or lead) in stand ups, reviews, retrospectives and product demonstrations
- Work closely with Product Owners, Designers, Developers and Delivery Coach, to ensure that solutions are continuously aligned to requirements
- Act as a facilitator between different stakeholders
To complement our team, we are looking for someone who can bring the following expertise to the table:
- Master/University degree in Computer Science, Applied Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in working within an agile environment
- Experience in collaborating with development teams
- Customer centric mindset: bringing value to the user by building with them
- Ability to assess complexity of solutions and illustrate the business value behind them
- A drive to improve both business and technical processes
- Take responsibility and ownership of the end product
What we have to offer you
Drive your own career
We will provide you with a budget, state-of-the-art tools and support to continuously learn and grow. You will get the opportunity to work on different projects, in different teams, gain cross-functional experience and broaden your scope. We find it important that you go out there. Keep discovering while meeting up with peers at conferences, hackathons, Borealis colleagues, and social events… whatever makes you beat professionally!
We value an open feedback culture and will continuously revisit the goals you have set. Courage, ambition and the skills to explore new routes will accelerate your career, more than anything else. That’s why in the Borealis Studio you are at the driving seat of your own career.
Work hard, play hard
We know that your inner drive makes you work hard and go beyond boundaries. At Borealis’ Digital Studio, we value well-being and give you the flexibility to maintain your own working hours in order to create your personalised work-life balance, off course we expect you to be responsible and act in good understanding with your squad.
You will enjoy the location of our office at Brussels Airport. A stunning place to work, with world-class architecture and next-generation technology in a location that’s accessible from all angles of the world and in close proximity of the railway station.
You won´t fall short in terms of financial benefits. You will get an attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits that match your background and skills of a successful digital professional.