• 29 Cu Copper rious
  • 75 Re Rhenium al
  • 35 Br Bromine ave

That is all you need to be part of our inclusive, innovative digital studio!

Curious about us?

Discover our culture

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." WALT DISNEY

  1. Meaningful work

    1 Meaningful work

    Work in a network of small, autonomous and empowered squads. Each Squad has a clear purpose and makes an impact on external and internal customers. There is time to be innovative and enough time for creativity. Nimblicity is key in the way of working: doing the smart thing and going for smart solutions .

  2. Hands-on management

    2 Hands-on management

    Loosely coupled and tightly aligned squads with long term missions and clear short term goals. A strong emphasis on coaching, being responsible, an open feedback culture and leveraging strengths with a continuous performance culture within a Fail Friendly environment.

  3. Positive work environment

    3 Positive work environment

    A work environment that is open, flexible and activity based. Optimised for collaboration as well as individual work. Provides room to free your mind and re-energize. Create an inclusive work environment, with recognition, mutual respect and a sense of community.

  4. Growth opportunity

    4 Growth opportunity

    You are at the driving seat of your own career. There is a focus on continuous and cross-platform learning and a free flow of information. Knowledge is shared between communities and talent mobility is facilitated.

  5. Trust in leadership

    5 Trust in leadership

    As leadership you should be unreasonable aspirational and have an emphasis on people. Communicate your vision and mission to inspire and motivate your squads. Be transparent and honest to install trust. Focus on this is trust instead of control.

We got that crazy chemistry We got that crazy chemistry

6 C Creative

Who we are

1 H Handsome
A dream team
Nic
Studio Head
Nd
Nic
Irene
Programme
Ip
Irene
Leyla
Digital Analyst
Lb
Leyla
Céline
Service Designer
Cg
Céline
Kevin
Developer
Kb
Kevin
Vivian
HR Manager
Vo
Vivian
Christina
Visual Designer
Cp
Christina
Giovanni
Product Owner
Gb
Giovanni
Edouard
Product Owner
Em
Edouard
Els
Product Owner
Ec
Els
Pierre
Product Owner
Pl
Pierre
Christophe
Sr. Developer
Cv
Christophe
Domenico
UX Designer
Dl
Domenico
Jan
Delivery Coach
Jh
Jan
Stefan
Developer
Sd
Stefan
Lewis
Developer
Lf
Lewis
Lennert
Developer
Ls
Lennert
Benjamin
Digital Analyst
Bt
Benjamin
Ziad
Developer
Zb
Ziad
P Portfolio
  • NutriGuide

    NutriGuide

    NutriGuide helps you to optimise your crop fertilization. It is the intelligent tool for informed decisions in crop nutrition. In only 4 steps you will get the nutrient recommendation and a customised service. That is how we are supporting you along the journey of taking the best decisions to optimise your performance.

  • MyBorealis

    MyBorealis

    MyBOREALIS is Polyolefins’ online customer portal providing transparency on order, delivery and claim status offering easy-to-use, 24/7 interactive functionalities.

Tools we use

  • Sketch_logo_frame.svg
  • slack-logo
  • u132
  • Jira Software@2x-blue
  • mulesoft-logo-open-graph
  • icon-square-big
  • CSS3_logo_and_wordmark.svg
  • Confluence@2x-blue
  • CloudCraze-Alliances-BW
  • circle
  • Adobe-2-logo-e1445235298588
  • bootstrap-stack
  • 4850de49604597.5608607aaab6c
  • 2000px-Python-logo-notext.svg
  • 1200px-Salesforce_logo.svg
  • 16kK9j74vyOmXYm1gN6ARhQ
  • 1WcRnU2ERqYHZBKBQ0zXCvg

Give a hand in case you are:

Sbd
Are you a
Senior Back-end Developer

We are hiring a Senior Back End Developer. You will be spending about 70% of your time on developing user stories in the sprint and consulting and coaching your fellow developers. The other 30% you will spend on defining the right architecture.

apply
Dba
Are you a
Digital Business Analyst

Are you a digital engine driven by creating an incredible user experience? We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst with a background in Marketing & Sales, Engineering or Business.

Thrilled by user stories digital projects testing and delivery? Have look at the vacancy and apply if you are ready to change perspective.

apply
Fsw
Are you a
Full Stack Developer

We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join us and help to develop the next generation of cloud-based software for our business!

You will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that client stays on the leading edge of technology .

Ready to contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to native apps then you might want to join us.

apply

Where
the magic happens

DigitalStudio Borealis

Passport Building – Floor 7
1930 Zaventem

(Parking 2 Brussels Airport)

How to reach us